Thursday, June 10, 2010

Singin' Fools!

A few years ago I was scouring YouTube as I'm known to do, lookin' and listenin' for singers.  I love folks who sing.  Always have.  Always will.  Anyway, I stumbled across a duo who go by the name, The Craig Lewis Band.  Actually, Craig is the surname of one of 'em and Lewis, the other's surname.  These boys sing!  Sing!  Sing!  Their voices are mixes of R&B and gospel.  Craig, the one with the raspy vocals, sounds like pure CHURCH!  Lewis, on the other hand, possesses one of the most clear and powerful tenor voices I've ever heard.  I could listen to him all day.  And all night.  Both of their voices blend beautifully together.  Heck, even Tyler Perry saw them on YouTube and fell in love.  He has since hired them to be co-stars in his latest, travelling, stage show.  Indeed, those brothas sound pretty good to me.  I wish them the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment