Tuesday, December 27, 2011

From Back In The Day

The Daddy
The Mommy
The Too-Good-To-Be-True Kids

Tonight I had a glorious time, chillin' with a fella from high school, his terrific wife and their too-good-to-be-true teenage son!  We went to Saddle Ranch for dinner and truly had a blast!  Back in high school, my relationship with David was in passing.  He was a studly football player and I was...well...I wasn't.  It wasn't until we graduated from college and he called me out of the blue while I lived in NYC that our friendship blossomed.  I allowed him to stay with me in my condo rental for a couple weeks.  We've kept in touch ever since.  He now has a lovely wife, Lisa, and two, beautiful and incredibly athletic children!  Spending time with them truly lets me know that pairing up with a partner and raising children isn't such a bad idea.  That may not be my lot in life, but I'm mighty happy whenever I can spend time with those for whom it is!  

No comments:

Post a Comment