Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Leave It To Niecy

NIECY NASH

Tonight's church service was a revelation.  The special guest speaker was actress/comedienne, NIECY NASH.  In all honesty, I am not all that familiar with her work.  In fact, I don't know that I've ever really seen her in anything other than Dancing With The Stars.  But, I'll tell you this, the woman's testimony was humorous and POWERFUL as heck!  She spoke about her rise in show business and how her connection to God has fueled it.  And supported it.  And sustains it.  Her candor was a blessing.  Although I didn't learn anything particularly new about the business from her discussion, it was still great to hear her.  She dispensed information that up & coming performers in this town could most definitely learn from.  She told us she has a new, reality show coming out on TLC.  It'll be called, LEAVE IT TO NIECY.  God bless her for taking the time to speak with us and share what she's experienced and learned over the years.  And God bless her for reaffirming for me my mantra:  "be a BLESSING!"   

Niecy Nash Speaks at One Church International from Touré Roberts on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment