Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Duper Bowl

Yesterday's Super Bowl XLVI was a hoot!  I joined my friend, Ulrich, at a nice lil' spot, CHAYA, compliments of Anheuser Busch (and the generosity of Carlene Rowe).  We ate, drank and made merriment!  Of course, I was looking forward to the halftime show.  I was rooting for MADONNA to turn the place out.  And, in true Madonna fashion, she did just that.  AND some!!!  Her entrance to Vogue was SPECTACULAR!!!  And her performance got more and more interesting from there.  She was joined by a host of special guests:  Cee-Lo, Nicki Minaj, LMFAO and M.I.A.  They were all terrific, but I couldn't take my eyes off "The Material Girl."  I've loved the ol' gal since she was a young gal in the late '80s.  God bless her for still doing her thing!  All in all, the game was great and her performance was great.  Can't wait to see who is selected to entertain us next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment