Friday, February 10, 2012

The Terrible Awful

After shaving my face and head, I hopped into the shower.  I was prepared to just chill under the hot water for a few moments before I loofahed myself squeaky clean.  However, the tub had a different agenda.  I mean, as soon as I turned on the water, it was abundantly clear to me that I was about to face one of my all-time biggest pet peeves:  a clogged drain!  The water gathered around my ankles so fast it made my head swim.  Ohhhhh, I despise standing in a tub of dirty water!  Hate it, actually!  So, after I accepted that there was nothing I could do about the situation at the time, I continued to bathe, then jumped out as soon as I could.  I marched my butt over to the 99 cent store and bought some baking soda and vinegar.  I've since used the products on the drain and, in ten minutes or so, will run hot water down the drain to see if it's clear.  I sure hope so, 'cause I truly, truly, truly can't stand when the dirty water gathers around my ankles!  Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment