Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Rest Of The Story

I'm now reading a book copyrighted in 1997 and lovin' it as if it was printed YESTERDAY!!!  Robert McKee's STORY.  I'm in the midst of writing yet another screenplay and want to read what Mr. McKee has to say about story structure.  I've wanted to attend one of his writing seminars but they're just waaaaaaay too expensive for my wallet, so, this book will have to do.  Heck, the book itself is $40.00.  But, I've borrowed it, so my wallet still feels safe from harm!  Haaa! While I'm reading, I'll also be writing my film's character breakdowns.  I've already jotted down a few thoughts, but it's time to flesh 'em out even more. --- Whenever I embark upon a new, writing assignment I enter it with trepidation.  And the reason for that is because it's always such hard work.  However, the wise man knows that there's nothing worth having that he doesn't have to work for!!!  So it was written, so let it be done!  

No comments:

Post a Comment