Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Craft Disservices


I've spent the entire morning on the set of a new, comedy pilot for Disney.  My boy, Gregor Manns, filmed his role in the project today.  Of course I went along just to partake in craft services!  Call me crazy, but I always love that food!  Always!  Turns out the folks runnin' this production are top notch, so he was in and out of there BEFORE 11 AM.  I was bummed because I know he wanted to be there all day.  AND...because I wasn't there long enough for LUNCH!!!!!!!!  Dang!  Oh well, I'm sure I'll have many, many more opportunities to enjoy the cuisine offered at Sunset Bronson Studios!!!  And, oh, the two, young ladies who portray the lead roles on this kid's show sure can dance their little heinies off!  And are sooooooooooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment