Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hitmaker!

When I began this blog, I told myself it would simply be my journal, except written online instead of into a notebook.  And, for all intents and purposes, that is precisely what it is.  I've been asked often, though, by inquiring minds, how many "hits" it gets.  The answer is, probably not many.  I've certainly received several comments on particular posts, but not many.  Truth be told, I don't care how many hits I get because I don't write this blog for "hits."  I write it to have a place to write my thoughts so that I can come back and look at them days, months, years down the road.  I like seein' where I've been.  And how I've grown.  I'll never use this blog to expose people for being fallible humans.  At least, not in a mocking way.  Perez Hilton and a host of others can have their mean-spirited blogs if they'd like.  I have no interest in that kind of thing.  The only "hits" that interest me are the hit songs my friend, Tyshawn, will be creating before too long.  That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment