Saturday, February 6, 2010

World's Greatest Hoax!

Fear: a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc., whether the threat is real or imagined; the feeling or condition of being afraid.
Change: to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone.

I am 46 yrs old.  I am talented.  I am kind.  I am loving.  I am giving.  I am a multitude of adjectives.  And, for many years--many, many years...I have been AFRAID.  Afraid of CHANGE.  I am 46 yrs old.  I am talented.  I am kind.  I am loving.  I am giving.  I am a multitude of adjectives.  And I am READY for my life to CHANGE into what I have the POTENTIAL, TALENT and DESIRE to become.  It's ON, change!!  Come with it, since you think you're so bad!  I'm ready!  I am NO LONGER AFRAID of YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment