Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Heart To Heart


Since September 2017, I knew he was battling a beast of a challenge: open heart surgery.

His medical emergency came as a shock to everybody (including himself) because he has always been so conscious about exercise and what he eats.

Well, he had his first surgery back in September, was told it was a success, but some time afterwards, was told otherwise.

He went back under the knife in January 2018.

Then he disappeared from social media.

Well, now, he's BACK! And what a story he has to tell.

I never linked up with him after the first surgery. And mainly because I assumed he wanted to be left alone to recover, and to sort out his feelings. I was probably partly right.

This time, I HAVE to reach out to see him!!!!!

I believe now, more than ever, he truly has some wisdom and insight to share.

BROOKLYN MCLINN, I wish you the very best.

And we'll be chillin' sooner rather than later!

The video below announced his TRIUMPHANT RETURN!

No comments:

Post a Comment