Thursday, May 24, 2018

Cover Girl & Cover Guy

Today, I stumbled upon two singers on YouTube who covered their respective tunes hella nicely! Both vocalists truly impressed me.

Vocalist #1: ANGEL CINTRON


Angel sang Mariah Carey's We Belong Together. I've listened to quite a few folks attempt to cover that tune, but they always end their cover before the climax. I reckon they just think it's too tough to sing that part an octave higher. But not Angel. She tackled it. And succeeded!

Her other original songs and covers are HERE!


Vocalist #2: DURAND BERNARR


Durand sang Beyonce's Sorry. His approach was stripped down to an acoustic guitar. Kudos to the guitarist, too!!! In my humble opinion, his rendition is as smooth and as sexy AF! What a vocal range!

His other original songs and covers are HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment