Sunday, January 24, 2010

NO MORE!


One day I was driving somewhere.  I don't recall exactly where.  Anyway, while I was driving, I was texting.  I don't even recall whom I was texting, but I can bet my bottom dollar that the text WASN'T important.  I'm sure I was only lookin' down for a few seconds or two.  I'm sure of it!  However, when I looked up, I was thisclose to running over a curb and slamming into a restaurant!  Honestly, I literally was inches away from crashing into the wall.  Luckily, I caught myself and managed to stop the car in a nick of time.  If someone had been walking on that sidewalk, he would've been scared sh*tless because he would've just known I was going to run him over.  Since then, if I feel I have an immediate text, I pull over to the side of the road, place the car in park, and text.  Truth be told, I have NEVER sent or received a text important enough to risk OTHERS' lives--or--MINE!!!!!!!!  NO MORE TEXTING WHILE DRIVING!  NO MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment