Thursday, January 7, 2010

Victory Is MINE!


For as long as I can remember, I have grudgingly embraced CHANGE.  ANY change!  ALL change!  My friend, TYSHAWN, didn't hold back a thing tonight when he told me that if I don't make a MAJOR life change NOW...THIS VERY MOMENT...I will NEVER live up to my incredible potential!  NEVER!  You know what?  Intellectually, I know this.  I know it all too well.  So, I proclaim to TYSHAWN and more importantly to MYSELF:  Change begins NOW!  Right NOW!  I CANNOT CONTINUE LIVING MY LIFE AS I'M LIVING IT BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE IT!  I'm setting DEADLINES and DOING THE WORK!  'Cause if I don't...I may as well, curl up somewhere and WITHER AWAY!  VICTORY is MINE!  I CLAIM it in the name of, GOD, JESUS, THE UNIVERSE, MY FAMILY, TYSHAWN, MY FRIENDS and CAM Jr!!!!!!  I'll say it again:  VICTORY is MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment