Monday, June 18, 2012

Knock It Off Already

Today is Monday and I haven't really accomplished a darn thing.  Not a darn thing.  I've been fooling around on Facebook the better part of the day!  And night!  Knock it off already!  It's PAST time for me to get to the business of doing what I love!!  I seriously don't think I have another 48 years on the other side of this 48.  Well, perhaps I'm on Facebook tonight so I could stumble across this quote from Neale Donald Walsch, author of the Conversations With God book series.  But, as with all great quotes, it means NOTHING if I don't apply it to my life.  So, let me sign off Facebook until Saturday.  If I can pull that off, I'm a great one!

And, dang it, I AM a great one!!!!!  But dear God, please give me strength to  get to the end of my comfort zone and WRITE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment