Monday, March 28, 2016

Miss Commerce Pageant 2016



This past weekend I had the honor of serving as a judge for the 56th Annual Miss Commerce Pageant & Queen's Ball 2016!!!

Honestly, I was floored when I was asked to come aboard, but I was promised I'd have a great time, and all us judges would be treated like ROYALTY!

Well, I'm here to say, everything I was told came true.  In spades!!!!!!!! The entire City of Commerce gets behind this event, thus it's truly top notch!

Joining me as judges were a SUPER TALENTED and SUPER-DUPER FRIENDLY group of folks: Blanca Valdez (casting director), Jorge Diaz (actor), Juan Carlos Arvelo (actor) and Ingrid Marie Rivera (former beauty queen).  The group of us got along great and were super meticulous during the judging process.


I thank Russell Alexander Orozco for inviting me!!!!!!

And I salute Miss Commerce 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment