Sunday, May 29, 2016

Harambe, R.I.P.


Yesterday, officials at the Cincinnati Zoo made the decision to kill a 17-year-old Silverback gorilla named Harambe after a toddler managed to fall into the gorilla's enclosure.

Luckily for the kid, he left that enclosure with only minor bumps and bruises.  Not so lucky for Harambe.

What I wanna know is, what was the kid's MOTHER doing while her little boy was crawling under a fence and making his way through vegetation, then falling damn near 10 feet down into a moat?????  I mean, really, WHAT was she DOING?????  And I only mention the mother because I can only hear her calling out to the little boy while he's in the moat.

After viewing the video footage, I certainly see why there was much concern for the child's safety.  But, dang, I still wish there was some way to save the gorilla's life.



No comments:

Post a Comment