Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Vegan Street Fair 2019



This past Saturday I had a blast, checkin' out the Vegan Street Fair in North Hollywood.

It was my first time there, but I can tell you now, I'm goin' back!


The place was jam-packed with vegan food trucks, food kiosks and merchandise. I bought my lunch from Cena Vegan. I ordered a "chicken" burrito bowl. And, boy, oh boy, was that dish yummy. I'm not really sure what the chicken substitute was, but I AM sure it tasted delicious! I forgot to take a pic of my meal, so above is a pic of Cena's Nacho Boat! Yum, yum, yummy!


Every vendor and their grandparents wanted us to know their goods were plant-based. I was invited to the event by Tyshawn Bryant, the owner of Green Regimen. As you can see, he allowed me inside the Green Regimen booth to pose next to his likeness! From the looks of the fella, I'd say his Elite Protein powder works! Haaaa!

Although I have no immediate plans to give up meat, it's nice to know that if I choose to partake in vegan meals from time to time, there are some truly delicious options available!

No comments:

Post a Comment