Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Mr. Cameraman


At the conclusion of my walk in Elysian Park the other day, I was stopped by a young dude of Asian descent. 

And when I say young, I mean young. 

He was 17 years old. Soon to be a high school senior.

Anyway, he asked me if he could shoot a couple images of me. Yes, I suppose the request could be considered a little odd to many, but to me, it was simply an artist asking permission to include me in his artistry.


I happily consented!!!!

The two images displayed here are the work of "Mr. Cameraman" aka YIGE LI!

I wish the young man all the success and prosperity one human being can handle!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. And what elese were you doing at Elysian Park...? Everyone knows what goes on there on the reg! Looking good, uncle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What else goes on there besides hiking, picnicking, exercising, disc golf, baseball and Police Academy activities???

      Delete