Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Santa Barbara Dreamin'


This past weekend, I took myself on a little journey up to Santa Barbara.

My destination was Stearns Wharf!

What a beautiful area!


The beach wasn't crowded, so I could walk wherever I wanted, maintaining a strict social distance of course!

There were people dining al fresco, so I decided to join them.


I ate at Longboards Grill on the pier. The service was excellent. The food was all right.


The dessert, though, was OUTTA this WORLD!!!!!!!! That pecan mud pie was as big (or bigger) than my HEAD! Geez!


But I put a hurtin' on it nonetheless! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Taking spontaneous road trips here in California is truly a terrific way to take advantage of all that California has to offer. I mean, one could live here 80 years and never see/experience everything! What a gorgeous, gorgeous state!

No comments:

Post a Comment