Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Perspective


I took one look at this illustration yesterday, and my immediate thought was one thing, then I read what others thought who viewed it, and opened my mind to other thoughts.

It's amazing to me how we can see the same thing, yet see something different.

I saw a black man attempting to hold another black man back from climbing a tree as a white man helped another white man up the tree.

Someone else said she saw a black man clinging onto another black man as he was being pulled him up the tree. I've gotta admit, I like her perspective better than mine.

Heck, what it all boils down to is perspective.

Whether we like what we see, or dislike it,

It all comes down to perspective.

At 54 years of age, I clearly see that whatever serves me is how I choose to view everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment