Friday, June 7, 2019

Jason Alexander Wentt (1974-2019) R.I.P.

Jason Alexander Wentt

While scrolling down my Facebook timeline a couple days ago, I learned that one of my favorite Facebook buds had passed.

Tragically!

He was riding his motorcycle, exiting the freeway, when he ran head-on into some fool who was driving the WRONG way on the exit ramp!

Just like that, he was gone.

Forever!

On my siblings' group text, I told them to use their good china every day, 'cause one day, they won't be able to! I'm gonna take that advice for my dang self. Tomorrow isn't promised.

Hell, TODAY isn't promised!


My exchanges with Jason were always joyful! He loved cooking!


Motorcyles!


Gin & Tonic!


And New York style cheese pizza!


He HATED wedge heels! Haaa!

JASON ALEXANDER WENTT, those who love you will always love you.

And those of us who know you via Facebook will always remember you.

May your incredible soul rest in eternal peace.

2 comments:

  1. Jason was a good friend and Morse Tiger with me. He will always be remembered and forever missed. I still cook his shrimp and grits recipe!

    ReplyDelete