Monday, October 7, 2019

Queen Victoria's 50th


Yesterday, I drove my favorite, a Ford Fusion Hybrid, to San Diego to celebrate the birthday of a QUEEN!

Her 50th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My beloved L. Victoria has now been blessed to see 50!

Two of her dear friends planned quite the shindig at Louisiana Purchase. Sixteen of us showed up to celebrate her! The food was delicious, and the mimosas were bottomless! Haaaa!


Victoria's great friend, Derek, also drove down from L.A. Unfortunately, he and I drove separately instead of carpooling. Oh, well. Next time!

During the brunch, each guest took a moment to tell Victoria what she means to her/him. Our words made her weep.

Tears of JOY.

Tears of GRATITUDE.

Even my former boss from Big Brother was there. And as always, she was as loving and generous as I'll always remember. I hugged her ever so tightly when I walked into the restaurant.

After the brunch, several of us joined Victoria at a hole-in-the-wall bar that she enjoys. And we had a BLAST! My former boss tried to teach me a dance move all the folks in the joint over 50 seemed to know. Hey, I may be over 50 chronologically, but this ol' dude's spirit is definitely late 30s-early 40s! Haaaa!

After we left the bar, I drove Victoria and Derek back to her place. The three of us sat in my car talking for another hour or so! And we talked about subject matter that made her pretty emotional.


What I wish for Victoria, her twin brother, LOUIS (pictured above), and for every living human being, is PEACE.

Peace of MIND.

And peace in SPIRIT.

And I hope and pray that whenever she thinks of me...


She SMILES.

HAPPY 50th, QUEEN VICTORIA.

The world is still YOURS to CONQUER.

No comments:

Post a Comment