Saturday, April 4, 2020

Mindfulness Meditation


Recently, I've been introduced to Mindfulness Meditation.

I find that practicing my mindfulness exercises is best when I'm in a dark room, completely still.

My ideal room would be an otherwise dark bedroom with a large skylight that allows moonlight to fill the room. The only sound I wanna hear is rain beating against the skylight(s).

Oh, my God, that would be HEAVEN to me!!!!

Nothing makes me feel more at peace than the sound of rain beating against windows and car roofs.

Mindfulness meditation compels me to simply feel GRATITUDE for all I HAVE and all I AM.

During this COVID-19 quarantine, I'm immeasurably thankful for my apartment, the food in my cupboards, and my FAITH.

Because it's my FAITH that keeps my mind at peace.

What will be, will be.

Now, let's bring on the rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment