Sunday, April 12, 2020

Mental Fitness


As a response to this COVID-19 crisis, countless fitness buffs have taken to social media to share their home workout routines.

There are MILLIONS of 'em! I mean, MILLIONS!

What I haven't seen, though, is even ONE video about MENTAL FITNESS.

It appears that maintaining a svelte body seems to take precedence over maintaining a well-balanced mental state.

And during this unusual health crisis, our mental stability is of the utmost importance!

Fear and anxiety are undoubtedly eating away at more people than not. So, working on ourselves to keep a calm, cool and collected mindset is urgently necessary.

More necessary than taut abs and bulging biceps, if you ask me.

What I know for sure is that I will continue to work on my self-love and self-acceptance far more diligently than on my quads and pecs.

I feel, beyond a doubt, that as a nation, we WILL get past this coronavirus madness.

And I feel even more confidently that I'LL get through it with a sound body AND...

SOUND MIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment