Friday, March 9, 2018

Little Brother

Paulie Calafiore

The main reason I keep accepting the offer to work as a Sequester Manager for the long-running CBS reality competition show, Big Brother, is to meet the houseguests and hopefully, impart some of my commonsensical wisdom.

Season after season the cast is mostly composed of people younger than 35, so that means my wisdom is needed in a huuuuuuge way! Haaa!

One of my favorite houseguests from Season 18 was Paulie Calafiore (pictured above).

Cody Calafiore

He is the older brother of Cody Calafiore who was a beloved houseguest on Season 16.

Paulie's stint on the show wasn't as drama-free as Cody's. The nastiest confrontation he had on the show lives infamously on YouTube.

I always make it a point to express to the houseguests that they may think they came onto the show to win $500K, but since only one person can win the grand prize, that means everybody else is there for another reason. And it would behoove them to keep their minds open to figure out and embrace that reason.

Heck, for all I know, Paulie may have come onto the show just to meet ME, so he can ponder some of the tough questions about his life I asked him dang near daily! I told him often to ignore the "haters" and ONLY concentrate on his SUPPORTERS! Why give energy to those who AREN'T on your team? He told me he'd work on that. And I believe he will.

Well, after the show wrapped, he told me he will always count his time with me in the Jury House as one of the highlights of his Big Brother experience. And for that, I'm immeasurably thankful.

I wish the young fella the very best. He has an indefatigable desire to succeed and charisma for days!!!! So, his professional future oughta be quite comfortable for him.

The Brothers Calafiore aren't just easy on the eyes. They're well-bred and genuinely kind human beings.

This world would benefit from more just like 'em!

Go 'head, Little Brother, make your mark on the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment