Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Take One


A coupla weeks ago, I had to submit a self-tape for an audition to work as a host of a web project.

So, I made sure I had decent lighting, grabbed my phone, then recorded away!

Yes, it took me a dozen or more few takes, but I did what I did!


My first recording was an introduction of myself and what I'd like to do as a host.


The next recording was me creating a mock, game show sequence.

Truth be told, the videos are just fine to me, but what bothers me is that, in them, I can clearly see I need to wear braces again! I didn't wear my retainer the way I should have, and now it shows. My teeth are jacked up!!!!!!!!!!! Back to dang near where they started decades ago!


I'm gonna take my butt to an orthodontist to see what the heck can be done! I want my straight teeth back!

But I'll still happily be somebody's host with crooked teeth until they're fixed! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment