Wednesday, March 28, 2018

CAMStar



Almost two weeks ago, I worked my second print gig ever! And by far, it was the BEST of the two!

I don't deem it the best because it paid more. It gets that moniker because it was so incredibly professional, and took such great care of the talent.

Treating the talent like they're appreciated goes a lonnnnnnnng way with excellent, on-set morale, and with the level of energy and professionalism the talent will give to the project.

I had two, different roles to perform for the project.




Shoot Day #1: I was a well-dressed, upwardly mobile fella who drove a hot, red, Cadillac XT5. The scene featured me driving up to a stranded motorist, and calling an OnStar dispatcher to send assistance.

Heck, I wish Wardrobe had let me keep the duds. And I wouldn't have complained if producers also let me keep the XT5!


Shoot Day #2: I was a handsome firefighter! The scene featured me as the responder OnStar called to assist a motorist involved in an accident. Um, needless to say, the motorist was rather fond of me! Haaaa!

I look forward to booking many, many, many enjoyable and lucrative gigs like that one!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment