Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Iyanla, Please Fix Their Lives


Over the past few weeks, OWN has run a riveting, three-part series on spiritual life coach Iyanla Vanzant's Iyanla: Fix My Life.

Since I don't subscribe to cable, I haven't seen much of Iyanla's docuseries, but glory be to God I saw the latest installment: "Crack Addiction, Abandonment, 7 Broken Brothers."

She set out to help a family of eight children (seven boys and one girl) who were abandoned in childhood by their drug-addicted parents.

What I know for sure is that my parents weren't wealthy. They weren't overly involved in our day-to-day lives. And most importantly: they weren't ABSENT!

Heck, after hearing about this family's upbringing, I now feel like mine was damn near idyllic!

I wish these people the absolute best! And I'm thankful Iyanla was there to do what she does! She's a true BLESSING!

I can't do the series justice by describing it, so I have Part I of the series below. To see Parts II & III, go HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment