Monday, December 10, 2018

MAZELEE FAMILY


YouTube is loaded with families who post vlogs about their day-to-day lives. I suspect most of them fake pranks and family disagreements to gain subscribers. The more subscribers, the more advertising they can feature on their channels, which means more money in their bank accounts!

But I've stumbled upon a family I think is pretty dang authentic.


Alena Maze and Joseph Lee. They call their YouTube channel: MAZELEE. Just a simple combination of both their surnames.

They're married. With kids.



LOTS of kids!


When Joe (of Korean descent) married Alena (of African descent), she already had four children (all girls) from two, previous relationships.


Her oldest daughter comes from her relationship with a black man.

Her next three daughters come from her relationship with the same white man.


And her youngest two are with Joe. Like I said before, a Korean man.

Honestly, they're running a mini-United Nations in that robust household.

Watching their channel is pretty entertaining to me. Even when they're just cooking a meal, I'm entertained by the hustle and bustle in their kitchen.

Joe is an aspiring filmmaker, and you can tell he's got some chops by the cinematic beauty of their vlogs. He films them like they're little movies.

Alena is a smartie. She earned a Master in Science degree in Mathematics from Georgetown University, and is working on her Ph.D. in Survey Methodology and Statistics.

I applaud Alena and Joe for teaching the youngest children to speak, write and read Korean. And I truly enjoy the open dialogue they have with their children. All the kids speak so well.

I tell ya, their vlog really illustrates the joys and challenges of a packed house. Heck, I remember it well, coming from a family with seven children my dang self.

Wait a minute! Did I just say, seven?

Well, yep, you guessed it. Alena is now pregnant with her SEVENTH!


Geez!

Alena Maze and Joe Lee appear to be AWESOME PARENTS...

...an ADORABLE COUPLE...

...and hella FERTILE!

Haaaa!

I wish them the very BEST!!!!!

For now, I'll keep watching their YouTube channel!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us in your home . Such love is a blessing to watch 💞

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many boys. lovely family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess she can consider herself blessed. Some people have difficulty having one child. They appear to be very good parents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess she can consider herself blessed. Some people have difficulty having one child. They appear to be very good parents.

    ReplyDelete