Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Doctor, My Eyes

Dr. Andy Kongsakul O.D.


Today I did something I've been meaning to do for months, but kept putting it off because of cost.  Well, the wait is over.  At 5 PM today, I was thrilled to be examined by optometrist extraordinaire, Dr. Andy Kongsakul, O.D. @ El Portal Optometry, Inc!  I wasn't happy about the $135 charge, but I'm ecstatic to now have a new, contact lens prescription and a new pair of lenses!!!

When I sat down and underwent the eye exam, I can't describe how truly happy I was to be sitting in that room.  After I was fitted for my new lenses, I went into the restroom, got down on my knees, and thanked God for the entire experience. Taking care of my vision is of the utmost importance, so I can't wait another 11 yrs between checkups.

I walked out of the place, carrying my old eyeglasses, my new Acuvue Oasys contact lenses, a small bottle of Opti-Free Pure Moist cleaning solution and wearing the biggest grin I've worn on my face in ages!!!!!!  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment