Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry, Merry Christmas Eve

Just one day before Christmas!  Oh, how I remember how long this day was when I was a kid.  I mean, it seemed like there just had to be 124 hrs to this day back then.  I recall my two younger siblings and I repeatedly calling a number that told us the time.  The recorded voice would say, "It is now 12:34 AM."  We'd wait for what seemed like an eternity before we'd call back.  And when we did, that same, recorded voice would say, "It is now 12:36 AM!"  What the #$%!  Well, decades have passed since then and I no longer possess the same eager anticipation for Christmas day.  But, I must admit that revisiting those memories sure makes me feel good.  It's amazing how quickly that time in my life went.  How quickly THIS time in my life is going, too.  Live, love and laugh!  That's what I fully intend to do.  Today.  Tomorrow.  And forever.  And ever.  Amen.

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Eve to all our Family and Friends near and far, hope your day is a great one....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Eve to all our Family and Friends near and far...hope your day is a fantastic one...love to all Sue and Zach

    ReplyDelete