Sunday, June 24, 2018

Why??????


We've got folks fighting over separating children from illegal immigrants,

...kicking Trump supporters out of restaurants for being Trump supporters,

...protesting police brutality,

...unfriending people from social media pages for having a different point of view, etc.

It's just one conflict after another.

ENOUGH!

ENOUGH, ALREADY!

I feel perfectly fine, accepting that not everyone sees eye-to-eye with me on every issue in the world. Fine. That's what makes the world go 'round. So, no deleting folks who don't share my views.

What I will do, though, is choose not to engage with people who are argumentative about their viewpoints. It's a waste of my finite time on this planet. So, I let those folks air out their gripes, then I keep it movin'.

Honestly, I truly want all living beings to live in harmony.

Why, you ask?

Because it simply makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment