Sunday, September 30, 2018

Drinks On Me



Last Friday I walked over to my favorite watering hole, plopped down at the bar and ordered my favorite adult beverage.

As always, I chatted up the bartender and everybody sitting on either side of me.

I noticed a young couple on my left, and saw the fella pay for their round of drinks with cash. I could tell he probably didn't have much more than the cost of those two drinks, because 99.9% of the customers hand over a credit card to start a tab.

So...

I whispered to the young fella that I was gonna have the bartender pour them another round. I told him he didn't need to tell his young ladyfriend.

Well, I also WHISPERED to the bartender to send over the other round.

When the bartender served the drinks, the young fella was away, getting chips and salsa. The bartender TOLD the young lady the drinks were from ME!!!

The FOOL! :) :) :) :)

Anyway, I also bought a drink for a different young fella who was sitting on the right of me.

This time, I told that fella I was doing it BEFORE the bartender could! Haaaa!

I'm not rich.

I'm not even well-off.

I'm just a dude who is happy to make someone else happy whenever I can.


Simple as that!

No comments:

Post a Comment