Wednesday, September 26, 2018

THIS IS US, Season 3


Last night, I attended the Season 3 Premiere screening of NBC's THIS IS US.

What a BLAST!


I wound up hangin' out with a former coworker from my catering days, Rick, who is now writing books and films.


And ran into one of America's Next Top Models, Ben.

The food and drinks at the reception were delicious. Especially the chocolate chip cookies! Yum!!!

And the first episode of the new season was simply SENSATIONAL!

As always, the episode hit you in the feels! Particularly what Kate's going through. I tell ya, the actress who portrays that role must have some serious talks with herself since so much of what her character experiences, in regard to weight, is the actress's real struggle.

The entire cast (minus Randall's wife, Beth) was in attendance, and participated in a Q&A with a moderator. It was great hearing them discuss their characters, and their work in general.

The show is a colossal hit for NBC. And for my two cents, family dramas have always been faves of mine. NBC's defunct PARENTHOOD was also one of my favorites.

I look forward to seeing where the characters' story lines go this season. As long as they remain rooted in reality, I'm along for the ride. If they jump the shark like Brothers And Sisters did, I'm OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment