Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Isn't It Ironic?


i·ro·ny ˈīrənē/ :a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

I tell ya, life sure has a way of tossing us some unsuspecting curve balls.

I walked onto the studio lot today to see guests I had invited to a live taping of the show.

An eviction.

Before I left the studio lot, it was I who was evicted.

From the lot.

And from my position on the show.

Isn't that ironic?

And it's even more ironic that the reason for my dismissal was/is this blog.

Yep! A couple of the posts on this blog were deemed untenable by my former boss, thus, she felt compelled to part ways.

You know what? Initially, I was incredibly stunned to hear her words, but, as is always the case with me, I placed myself in the other person's shoes, then ruefully accepted her decision and left her with a hug.

I do truly believe my life's path is preordained, so this temporary reversal was inevitable.

And, in my mind, hella SURMOUNTABLE!

So, I wish everybody I've ever met during the production of Big Brother the very best life has to offer.

Now, it's on to my next BLESSINGS.

I deserve 'em!

And so do YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment