Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019



I give GRATITUDE to GOD and THE UNIVERSE for allowing me to usher in this New Year: 2019!!!!!

I was actually in the shower when the clock struck midnight. Cleansing myself of 2018!

A couple posts back, I mentioned what my commitments to the New Year and beyond are.

I'll reiterate them:

1.) I commit to embracing my truth in the face of both adversity and success, understanding that “faking it” leads to the success of few and the downfall of many. 

2.) I commit to seeking happiness from within, acknowledging that happiness stems from gratitude for what we HAVE, rather than desire for what we LACK. 

3.) I commit to being vulnerable and authentic, realizing that it’s impossible to live the life God has created for us when we’re not honest with ourselves and the people we love.

I Charles Andrew Montgomery Jr, alias Cam Montgomery Jr, alias Beany will ALWAYS treat others the way I want to be treated.

And will ALWAYS commit to being thankful for what I HAVE, instead of fretting about what I do NOT. I can't express that sentiment enough to myself!

2019 is going to see me reach heights I've only dreamed about!

So let it be written, so let it be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment