Saturday, July 13, 2019

Mr. Jackson (If You're Nasty)


Last night, I had the unexpected pleasure of running into Mr. Curtis Jackson.


No, not THAT Curtis Jackson.


But THIS Curtis Jackson!


The COOLER one!

The Curtis Jackson who put himself through architecture schooling by exotic dancing and working catering events. In fact, I actually met him at a catering event. We both were waiters.

Well, tonight, we ran into each other at NoHo Park. He was jogging, and I was heading over to the outdoor, calisthenics workout area.

As soon as I spotted him, I stopped, saluted him (as I do most people when I see them), then wound up chatting for half an hour or so. Hell, probably 45 minutes! Damn, we can talk! Haaa!

He told me he no longer does the exotic dancing thing (nor the catering), and has begun his own business. I absolutely love how eloquently he expresses his thoughts.

We talked about politics, our families (especially our mothers), and our love lives. Or lack thereof!

It was interesting to learn that his mother's life is as much a mystery to him as my mother's life is to me. And what makes it so interesting is that both of us had our mothers in our lives from the very beginning of our lives; so, it's not like they abandoned us at some point. They just never shared info about their lives pre-children.

I told Curtis I'm determined to one day find out more about my mother via one of these DNA companies, so we'll see what we see.

The man is a bright and loving soul. I wish him the very best!!!!!

Hell, that's my wish for everybody!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment