Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Banner Health - I Got A Name aka Physical Therapist Extraordinaire


Well, the commercial I shot in Scottsdale, AZ has finally been released!

Yippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's sooooo dang heartfelt!


I portrayed a physical therapist in the spot, and I must admit, I look pretty dang authentic! Haaa! A real physical therapist from the hospital was standing nearby, to make sure my moves were realistic. He even allowed me to borrow his Apple watch! And yes, I gave it back to him when filming wrapped!

The commercial is a regional spot, so that means it'll run in the Arizona region only. Luckily for me, though, my friend, Gregor, is vacationing in AZ this week, so he saw it and texted me about it!

Booking that commercial was the first time I had ever been flown somewhere to shoot. I tell ya, I loved every single moment of that experience.




I highly recommend staying at Hotel Adeline when in the Scottsdale area. My room was comfy, and the front desk guy offered me a free spin on one of those dang scooters that you see all over cities these days. I didn't use it, though, because the last thing I wanted was to hurt myself before filming! That would have been awful!

Yeah, I'm telling the Universe right now that I know this was the first of many great bookings to come!! And that I'm immeasurably THANKFUL for each and every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment