Sunday, September 22, 2019

LA County Fair Goes Pop



Yesterday, for the very first time since moving to Los Angeles, I attended the LA County Fair!

Yes, I've loved fairs for as long as I can remember!


The delicious, fried foods! Although I have to admit, I bypassed this yummy-looking $12.00 corn dog for a VEGAN dish instead. I know...BORRRRING! :)


The rides!


The games!


The ice cream!



And for the first time, I actually sat and posed for a caricature portrait! The handsome, young man standing next to me, Mr. ANDRE BLAND, is the extraordinarily talented artist who drew me!!!!!!! In fact, HE was the reason I even went to the fair. When he told me he'd be in town to draw his caricature portraits, I figured that was reason enough for me to finally check out the joint! And I'm hella happy I did!

For more of ANDRE BLAND's phenomenal work, check out his WEBSITE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment