Monday, September 30, 2019

True Friendship


Today, I discovered a package on my front stoop. It was delivered via the good ol USPS!

When I opened it, I was FLOORED!

Absolutely FLOORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its contents brought an ENORMOUS SMILE to my face!!!!

Its contents reaffirmed my belief that MRS. SHELLEY BOOHER-DONNELL is one of the MOST INCREDIBLE FRIENDS a person could be BLESSED to have!

She's one of the MOST INCREDIBLE FRIENDS this ol' boy, in particular, is BLESSED to have!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT know the words to describe how much JOY she adds to my life!

She is the KIND, LOVING and COMPASSIONATE soul who sent this package to me.


Inside was a CREATIVELY DESIGNED VISION BOARD, reiterating EVERYTHING I AM!

You see, SHELLEY knows a brother! Haaa!


She also included a beautifully framed photo she created, depicting a scene from the CONVERSATIONS with CAM talk show I WILL eventually host!!!

Yep, SHELLEY has FAITH in a brother!!

I DO NOT know the words to describe how much JOY she adds to my life!

Wait a minute! I've stated that before, right? 

Well, it's the TRUTH!

I don't know WHAT I've done to deserve a FRIEND like HER!

I don't know WHY she heaps such LOVE and KINDNESS on me!

But I'm HELLA THANKFUL for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

HELLA THANKFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And hella thankful for the SOUTH BEND CHOCOLATE COMPANY's chocolate-covered almonds, blueberries and the STARBUCKS gift card that were also stashed inside the package.

SHELLEY DONNELL, I APPRECIATE, LOVE, RESPECT and CHERISH your existence on PLANET EARTH!

PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island...to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep [her] is a blessing." -- Baltasar Gracian

No comments:

Post a Comment