Friday, September 6, 2019

Places To Be


Next week, I've got somewhere to be every, single day! And you know what? I like that!

As it stands, none of those places-to-be will pay me anything for being there, but I'll be happy to be there nonetheless.

By week's end, I hope to have attended a Q&A with a commercial casting director, an audition, a birthday bash, a meeting with a talent agent, and seen the good ol' orthodontist!

But this is showbiz! By 8pm tonight I could possibly book a gig (or three) that compel me to cancel outta dang near all next week's scheduled appointments.

Truth be told, I'd LOVE that to be the case! I haven't booked a gig since...well...since...I don't even remember when!

But MOOLAH is a-comin'!

And LOTS of it!

I wish a HAPPY WEEKEND to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment