Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm Doin' It NOW!


Thanksgiving Day, instead of eating delicious food with my beloved family, I'll be serving dinner to rich people.  I need the money, so I'm doing it.  I'm not proud of it.  In fact, I feel a lil' put off by it.  But, in all honesty, I have only ME to blame for being in this position.  If in my youth I had done what I had to do, to do what I want to do, I'd be eating with my four sisters and one brother!  Where I truly belong!  Hear me, Universe, when I say this:  THURSDAY, NOV. 26th, 2009 will be the LAST Thanksgiving I'm not spending the day with people I LOVE!  What I have to wear to serve these people is probably what gets me the most.  For some reason, the white gloves really make me feel some kind of way.  I give gratitude for the pay.  But WILL live the life I want by NEXT Thanksgiving!  PERIOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment