Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nothing's Gonna Stop Me...NOW!


Several of my best friends and I have embarked upon LIFE-CHANGING decisions.  TYSHAWN is going back to college for a Computer Science degree and going to a school to learn to produce hip hop songs.  My dear friend, MADELINE, is going back to school for a graduate degree and starting a new job at her children's high school.  I, on the other hand, will begin a one-week gig at a ritzy, country club, working as a...well, I don't have a title.  I'll be hovering over all the rich and/or famous clientele who will be there, attending a golf tournament; making sure their every whim is fulfilled.  After that week, I'll continue working on a writing project.  All in all, I see I have to get out of this apartment in order to affect, real change.  And this, I shall do.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment