Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Little Bit Of This, A Little Bit Of That


I'm using 2013 to do things I've never done!  Shakin' this thing called, "my life," up a bit!  Trying something new!  So, I say all this to say that I'm gonna dust off my old, It's Showtime At The Apollo monologue and perform it at an open-call audition next weekend.  Yes, I'll be nervous as heck 'cause I haven't done anything of the sort in DECADES!!!  But, you know what?  I owe it to the world myself to use the talents I was blessed with to entertain and/or enlighten!  So, that's precisely what I'm gonna do!  I'm using the upcoming week to fine-tune my monologue.  It has to be a minute long.  Dang, that's gonna be a challenge, but everything in life worth having is a challenge, so, there you go!

Dear God, I know I have what it takes to get what I want.  So, here goes!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment