Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Somethin's Gotta Go


Today marks the first day of Lent and I have yet to decide what I'm givin' up for 40 days and 40 nights.  Actually, I have habits I need to give up for LIFE!  Procrastination is habit #1!!!!!!  And it's habit #2 and #3, too!!!!!

My friend, Tyshawn, has really been after me lately to go out and earn some money to make my life debt-free again.  Yes, he's 100% right about my need to do just that.  I've been tellin' him there's a psychological block that keeps me from going to a temp agency.  He very kindly reminded me that not bringing some loot in YESTERDAY may result in my psychological block and me living on the STREET!  Um...I get it!  I get it!  So, it appears to me that what I'm giving up for Lent are EXCUSES for NOT leaving my apartment and rejoining the work-a-day workforce!  'Cause living on the street wouldn't be a good look.  Besides, I can't stand the idea of having THAT MANY roommates!!!  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment