Friday, February 8, 2013

Uncensored

Christopher Jordan Dorner

Here in southern California the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) is nervous because one of their own is hunting them down.  Well, Christopher Jordan Dorner used to be one of their own.  But, according to him, he was wrongly dismissed in 2008.  And, for that reason, he's vowed to make all those whom he deems responsible for his dismissal pay.  No one would probably have ever thought of him as the murderer of two, young people last week if he hadn't written his manifesto on his Facebook page.  In it, he pretty much implicates himself in those murders and warns of others to come.

After reading the man's uncensored writing, I have to admit that he seemed to be the kind of guy I'd wanna know.  I mean, other than his misguided anger, many of the things he said in his Facebook post brought a smile to my face.  And many of his thoughts are similar to my own.  I just wish he didn't take the horrific measures he has taken to prove his points.

I am almost 100% positive Christopher will take his own life by the time this manhunt ends.  I don't suspect  he'd want to give LAPD the satisfaction of killing him.  Whatever happens, I hope and pray his soul finds peace.  I also want the same for the families of those whose lives he took.

Again, I don't condone his actions.  Not at all.  But I do clearly see that he's a multi-dimensional, human being who isn't pure evil.  His acts have been evil.  But his heart isn't.  I truly believe that.  God bless him.  God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment