Sunday, April 29, 2018

The Windows To The Soul


Woke up this bright, Sunday morning and cleaned the windows and window screens.

Yikes!

I have to admit, I don't recall the last time I cleaned the windows.

And I know for a fact I have NEVER cleaned the screens!

NEVER!

And boy, oh boy, did they show it!

I first shook out the seventeen years of dust, ran water in the tub, added some Palmolive dish soap, then plopped the screens into their much needed bath. While they soaked, I cleaned the windows.


Instead of using a cloth or newspaper, I cleaned the windows with a squeegee. Afterwards, I wasn't 100% satisfied with the results, so I went back over the windows with a cloth.


After I pulled the screens out of the tub, I set them outside to dry.

All in all, I spent a couple hours on these projects. Yes, I would rather have been sitting in one of my favorite, Sunday brunch spots, stuffing my face with great food and tasty mimosas!

Next Sunday, for sure!

But I gotta admit, it sure is nice to be able to see outta my windows again!

Haaa! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment