Sunday, May 5, 2019

VegFest L.A.


My boy, Tyshawn, repping his company, Green Regimen, is at one of my favorite parks, Woodley Park, hawkin' his Elite Protein! Today is the annual VegFest L.A.! All sorts of vendors are there, selling their goods!!!

I'm off to volunteer with the elderly, so I don't know if I'll be able to swing by, but maybe I will!!

It's just a matter of time before he sees his company make some money! I believe that to the core of my soul! He's really putting in the work, so something HAS to give! Right???

Well, HAPPY VEGFEST DAY, all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wound up making my way over to Veg Fest L.A., and hung out at Green Regimen's booth the entire time. I tell ya, my boy, Tyshawn, is gonna be HUUUUUGE in the fitness/health business soon enough. The way people respond to him is amazing! I truly enjoyed meeting the guests to his booth. Next up is Fit Expo in Anaheim. I reckon I'll have to drive down there to check it out!!!


Oh! I like Green Regimen's new marketing model, too! She reps the brand well, if I say so myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment