Saturday, May 4, 2019

What a Hoot(ers)!


Last week, I drove up to Vegas to attend a birthday dinner for a friend who used to live here in L.A. He got married, had two children, then hightailed it out to Vegas because the cost of decent housing here in L.A. is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I drove into his gated community, I immediately knew he had made a very wise decision to get outta Cali. The streets were immaculate. And the homes were simply beautiful. His home, in particular, is a real stunner.

His wife and he have completed some major renovations, but have a few more renovations ahead of them. The new front door they installed is huge and hella impressive. Once you walk into the house, you're met with an open floor plan. A breathtakingly beautiful open floor plan to be precise.

Honestly, his wife, Irene, and he have quite the eye for detail; because the lighting, flooring, kitchen appliances, railing on the staircase, the master bathroom, all of it was simply gorgeous!

Irene took me on a ride around the neighborhood so I could see the interesting architecture of their neighbors' homes. Again, breathtaking! I'm looking forward to returning in October because that community really goes all out for Halloween.

Heck, maybe I'll have to eventually relocate away from L.A. I want some bang for my buck!

We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment