Thursday, December 17, 2009

Master Of Disguise


Years ago, back in NYC, I pretended to be a reporter from a local, news show and called a cable tv company to inquire why my friend in Harlem wasn't allowed to order cable.  She had told me that her neighbors had it, but for some reason she was being denied.  Although she didn't know for sure, she got the distinct impression her neighbors "greased" a few hands to get cable.  Anyway, I called the cable company and told them I -- as the news reporter -- would do a story about their practices.  Shortly after my call, my friend was told she could get cable.  Hmmm.  Well, I've called upon my "impersonator" skills again to get a porto potty serviced at a construction site next to my apt.  At the moment, it's leaking piss & sh*t a smelly liquid and that's simply unacceptable!!!  This is L.A., so pretending to be someone you're not is the order of the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment